- Our lawyers are seasoned professionals in their respective areas of practice and continually participate in learning programs and seminars, as both students and professors.
- We work collaboratively with clients in order to provide effective, quality solutions that suit client needs.
- We strive to be directly and actively involved in client matters so that we can maximize the benefit of our experience by tailoring it to the specifics of each unique client situation.
- We keep our clients informed of the strategies and actions that we believe will better serve their objectives and work to ensure that they understand the logic of any decisions taken regarding their legal issues on an ongoing basis.
- We first carry out a complete and detailed review of each particular matter or case that is brought to us.
- We then specifically analyze all legal implications as they pertain to each matter or case, always within the context of the client’s specific business and goals.
- We draw on the collective expertise and experience of our entire team for any complex or multi-discipline issues.
Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property law is a practice area that has experienced a great deal of growth in recent years due to the incessant evolution of new technologies that have changed the way in which we understand and enjoy art and culture. The functionality and capabilities offered by new technology have changed traditional legal notions and demand a constant revision of concepts and models.
- We advise media, entertainment, and cultural professionals, creators and companies of the specific scope of their rights and how to better protect them. Our knowledge of Intellectual Property law and its relationship to new technologies and mediums allows us to advise our clients on the best avenues to distribute their original works and we pay particular attention to frequent legislative changes affecting these sectors.
- We advise local and foreign individuals and companies doing business in Spain in all legal matters in connection with their business activities. We advise our clients on a wide array of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaboration agreements.
Real Estate, Lease Agreements, and Planning and Zoning
- We advise our clients in matters related to real estate transactions, planning and zoning. We provide legal assistance in matters such as the application for municipal licenses, their review, and contesting or defending administrative planning initiatives, whether in the administrative or judicial review jurisdictions.
Our Team Philosophy
The complexity of law implies that a given issue can be affected by an array of legal matters that may be resolved in a variety of ways. We believe that working collaboratively and studying each case from all possible angles enables us to achieve an optimal result for our clients.
Our Commitment to Global Business
We advise local companies working internationally as well as foreign companies doing business in Spain. We work with a network of other quality law firms operating across the EU, Asia and the Americas.